How do I create a matching quiz?ProProfs supports different kinds of question types, allowing you to create quizzes with different kinds of question types such as true or false, fill in the blanks, multiple choice and more.
You can also create a quiz with matching question types, which are very easy to create and score. Follow the instructions below to learn how to add matching question types to your quiz.
Step 1: Click "Create A Quiz" and continue.
Step 2: Click on 'Matching' as the question type under 'Add Questions' section.
Step 3: Type in the question. Enter the choice and its corresponding match.
Step 4: Click 'Save' and you are done!
- How do I create a true or false quiz?
- What question types do you support?
- How do I create a multiple choice quiz?
- How does partial grading work?
- How do the different kinds of grading work?