How do I create a multiple choice quiz?You can create many different kinds of quizzes, using a variety of question types such a matching quiz, fill in the blanks, true or false etc. To learn more please read: What question types do you support?
However, one of the best ways to accurately access the knowledge of your learners is by creating a multiple choice quiz.
Benefits of a multiple choice quiz in a nutshell
- Saves you time as the grading is automated
- Only one correct answer, so ideal for a test on factual topics
- Easy to create a number of questions on different topics
- An effective way of testing the knowledge of large batches of learners
ProProfs Quiz Maker allows you to easily add a multiple choice question type to your quiz. Follow the instructions below to learn how to add one:
Step 1. Go to My Quizzes and click on "Create A Quiz" and then continue.
Step 2. Describe your quiz by adding the quiz title, description (instructions for learners if any) and the appropriate category.
Step 3. Click on "Multiple Choice" under Add Questions.
Step 4. Write down the questions and add the answer choices. Also do remember to check the correct answer!
Step 5. Click on "Save & Continue" and you are done creating a multiple choice quiz.
- What question types do you support?
- How do I create a matching quiz?
- How do I create a true or false quiz?
- How do I prevent cheating on my quiz?
- How do I create question banks based on topics?